Martie 23, 10:00 AM by CET
Duration: 1 hour
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5635582413888970755
We are setting “ Railway Projects - Planning, Monitoring & Controlling with TILOS” webinar as detailed above.
- Concept of The Linear Scheduling Method (LSM), (Time Distance Diagram)
- Advantages of Linear Scheduling Method at early tendering phase
- Project Plan Completion through LSM and integration with MS Excel, Primavera, MS Project or Asta Powerproject Schedules
- Integrating Distance Graphics with Project Schedule
- How to control resource and cost based on time-distance
- Comparison of Planned and Actual data; Progressing tasks based on distance
- TILOS Google Earth Progress Monitoring
- Overview Railway Projects with Different Phases
- Questions and Answers
TILOS (TIme-LOcation System) is a planning software for managing linear construction projects, basically utilities and infrastructure projects. It can be used in different construction industries, like Highway, Railway, Metro, Fast Tram, Pipeline and Tunnel Construction, but also in Water Engineering or Transmission Line Building.
Traditional planning systems display their results in bar charts or network diagrams. Linear projects present unique challenges because the crews and equipment move along the construction right-of-way to perform their work. Permits, environmental constraints, construction related issues and risk elements are easily incorporated into the plan to give a single overall view of the project. Neither of the traditional diagrams are able to show a graphical link between the location where the work is performed (the distance axis) and the time when it is executed (the time axis).
TILOS is used to incorporate design details, construction challenges, risk elements and your project schedule in a single view. It is fully integrated with the leading CPM scheduling tools.
It is simply the best tool for planning and managing linear projects.
The top ten European construction companies all use TILOS.